Digital Research Prizes 2023
We are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for this year’s Digital Research Prizes!
The CDCS Research Prizes were created to recognise the excellent data-led projects and activities going on across CAHSS. After the success of last year’s inaugural digital research prizes we are excited to welcome nominations again this year from students and staff alike.
This year we are asking for nominations in five categories, and the deadline for submissions is March 13th, 2023.
Best Data Visualisation
- Effectiveness of communication, creativity and innovation, design and aesthetics.
Best Small Data-Driven Project
- Clarity and significance of research question, aptness of methodological approach, creativity and innovation.
- Quality of data, clarity of documentation, adherence to FAIR principles, significance of contribution.
Best Impact from a Data-Led Project
- Breadth of influence, significance of change generated by project.
Best Novel Use of a Digital Method
- Methodological innovation within a discipline, appropriateness of method selected, significance of contribution.
The winner of each of our five prize categories will be awarded £250 towards research costs. For more information and to send in your nominations visit our Digital Research Prizes page.